Turner Industries Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turner Industries

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

In a word long. It was a series of group interviews that took roughly four hours to complete with multiple team members in each interview at roughly 30 minute intervals. Followed by lunch with the hiring managers. Very friendly and competent group and interesting if draining process.

Jounrneyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Lake Charles, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

Called and talked to the recruiter and went took drug test and hired on. had to take certain safety classes at the southwest safety council and on job site class

Interview Questions

• do you have a electrical license   1 Answer

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in McPherson, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turner Industries (McPherson, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Very long hiring process unless you have worked for the company within the last year. They do pay you sometimes for the hire in process. Questions cover everything possible including everything that has absolutely nothing to do with your job.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked if NCCER   1 Answer

Millwright Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Turner Industries (Pasadena, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

had worked there before. Just talked about what was new added to the plant since I was there last. Took a walk around to see what was new to the process. And meet with the crew.

Interview Questions

• what did i know about alignments   1 Answer

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Turner Industries in February 2010.

Interview

Discussed, on two occasions, my qualifications. Followed up with a tour and was hired.