Turningpoint Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turningpoint Global Solutions

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Turningpoint Global Solutions.

very slow but they are getting better

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Turningpoint Global Solutions in February 2012.

Did work for them previously, so when they had another opportunity on a different contract, they contacted me. We reviewed the job requirements to be sure I qualified, and then they set up a face-to-face interview for me with the client.

Since I worked for them before, they knew my rate and I was paid the same for the new contract. However, if I were interviewing a completely new client, I would let them know ahead of time what my rate expectations were, and if my rates were out of their range and there was no room for negotiation, then I would wish them well and look elsewhere.

Smts Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Turningpoint Global Solutions in August 2012.

First and Second round by Telephonic, then by Face to Face and then Final Offer

Software Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Turningpoint Global Solutions in June 2012.

interview with various program manager, software directors.