Turtle & Hughes

Very Easy Interview

Tool Crib Attendant Interview

Tool Crib Attendant
Elkhart, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Turtle & Hughes in March 2012.

Interview Details – Manager sat me down with the buyer and asked me questions. They make you feel comfortable and confident! First, I sent in my resume. The manager called and set up an interview. He asked me questions such as- How would hiring me be beneficial to the company? How would you better organize the storeroom? After a criminal background check and a urine drug screen, I was immediatly hired and have been there since. I love it.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were fairly easy to answer except, he did ask me if I was an animal, what would I be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. He gave me more than what I was asking for right from the beginning. With another plus being the great benefits! Great Health and Dental insurance, 401k option, life insurance, and a health savings plan.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

MRO Buyer Interview

MRO Buyer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Turtle & Hughes in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone interview, one by hiring manager and one by potential manager. A one on one interview with potential manager at job site.
Interview was not difficuly, interviewer was easy to talk to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Turtle & Hughes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turtle & Hughes interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Turtle & Hughes employees and interview candidates.