Turtle & Hughes

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turtle & Hughes

Tool Crib Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Turtle & Hughes in March 2012.

Manager sat me down with the buyer and asked me questions. They make you feel comfortable and confident! First, I sent in my resume. The manager called and set up an interview. He asked me questions such as- How would hiring me be beneficial to the company? How would you better organize the storeroom? After a criminal background check and a urine drug screen, I was immediatly hired and have been there since. I love it.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were fairly easy to answer except, he did ask me if I was an animal, what would I be and why?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. He gave me more than what I was asking for right from the beginning. With another plus being the great benefits! Great Health and Dental insurance, 401k option, life insurance, and a health savings plan.

MRO Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turtle & Hughes in January 2010.

Two phone interview, one by hiring manager and one by potential manager. A one on one interview with potential manager at job site.
    Interview was not difficuly, interviewer was easy to talk to.