Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center
learningcaregroup.com Novi, MI 5000+ Employees

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Assistant Director Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Director Interview

Riverside, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in January 2009.

Interview Details – After applying, I had a phone interview. The interview took about 30 minutes. The questions asked are pretty " stock" for child care and are a part of a rating system that tells them if you are a HQC (Highly Qualified Candidate). If you don't score in the area of Assistant Director, they may offer you a lead teacher position or other position.

Then I had an in person interview with the Center Director for the school I applied at and finally an informal interview with the Regional Director. I brought a portfolio with me which was well received.

Interview Question – They will want to know your experience, how you think children learn, what ages you can and cannot work with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not wiling budge on the salary offer but offered to review it with me in six months.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

Worked for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Videos

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center – Why Work for Us?

Guiding Children’s First Steps Since 1988 Established in 1988 in Boca Raton, Florida, Tutor Time has more than 200 corporate and franchise child care schools throughout the United States, Hong Kong, Indonesia and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Assistant Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center employees and interview candidates.