Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Lead Teacher Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014
4 interviews

1.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Brunswick, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in June 2011.

Submit a resume, call, wait 6 months to a year, interview.hired,no training. Not much left to say. The process is extremely easy in fact too easy. This company doesn't even drug test you which i found to be odd because you are working so closely with children.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that was most stressful and how it affected your work ethic?   Answer Question
no negotiation computer decides salary

Other Interview Reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

Lead Teacher Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in September 2013.

I applied online and took an assessment. I was then called on the phone and asked some simple questions. I had a one on one interview where they conducted the intial background check. Afterwards I was made an offer. I then had to do about a 3 hour orientation with the director, then the next day an 8 training off site. I then had 2 days of training with a teacher. The director asked me if I was ready to be on my own, and I was so I began to work alone.

Lead Teacher Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center.

Very subtle as long as you apply through snagajob you would then have to wait for them to e-mail you a test. If they have not emailed you the test, call them and ask did they recieve your inquiry. You MUST score a 75% or higher in order to get called in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • how to handle a parent who wants or feels they child is getting not enough or too much attention   View Answer
    pretty concrete, but try to negotiate per hour pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in February 2011.

There was very little in the way of an actual interview. Few questions were asked relating to my prior experience. I brought along a binder showing examples of my work and lesson plans from my former school and they were not looked at.
    Once I was hired, I was given one day of training before being placed in the classroom. I did not complete my training until 2 months later.

Interview Questions
    • There were few questions asked so there were no unexpected or difficult questions   Answer Question
    I was originally offered the hours of 9:30 - 6:30 but declined them because of my family. I was then offered 8:30-5:30 and I accepted that.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

Worked for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!