Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center
learningcaregroup.com Novi, MI 5000+ Employees

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Lead Teacher Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Teacher Interview

Lead Teacher

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center.

Interview Details – Very subtle as long as you apply through snagajob you would then have to wait for them to e-mail you a test. If they have not emailed you the test, call them and ask did they recieve your inquiry. You MUST score a 75% or higher in order to get called in for an interview.

Interview Question – how to handle a parent who wants or feels they child is getting not enough or too much attention   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty concrete, but try to negotiate per hour pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Lead Teacher Interview

Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center in February 2011.

Interview Details – There was very little in the way of an actual interview. Few questions were asked relating to my prior experience. I brought along a binder showing examples of my work and lesson plans from my former school and they were not looked at.
Once I was hired, I was given one day of training before being placed in the classroom. I did not complete my training until 2 months later.

Interview Question – There were few questions asked so there were no unexpected or difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was originally offered the hours of 9:30 - 6:30 but declined them because of my family. I was then offered 8:30-5:30 and I accepted that.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

Worked for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Videos

Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center – Why Work for Us?

Guiding Children’s First Steps Since 1988 Established in 1988 in Boca Raton, Florida, Tutor Time has more than 200 corporate and franchise child care schools throughout the United States, Hong Kong, Indonesia and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center Lead Teacher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center employees and interview candidates.