Tutti Frutti Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Rowland Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tutti Frutti (Rowland Heights, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an interview at Rowland Heights location. The man who interviewed me was slouching and acting very unprofessional. He seemed really strict and demanding. He emphasizes a lot on multitasking. The questions were easy to answer, no need to study for them.

Interview Questions

• How does multitasking apply to you?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tutti Frutti in March 2015.

Interview

Went in 15 min early he came shortly after , we sat down he asked me questions that you would expect from an interview. He hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Do you have any experience working with food?
      Why do you want to work here?

Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

Applied in store, called back, came in and went over company policies, began training that day. Was mostly due to having many hours available. I went in early to talk with the store manager, he made small talk with me, then we went through the expected duties of the job then began training that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

E-mailed company through a hiring site, I was called back (same day) and told to print out application and resume and bring it in, in person.
    Went in to drop off a resume the next day and got an interview right on the spot.
    Asked about previous work experience and what I could provide for the company. Interview took about 15 minutes.
    A week and a half later, I got another call back to start training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tutti Frutti (Danville, CA).

Interview

Fill out paper application, located on the website. They will call for interview, it was very informal, they wanted to know availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one, everyone worked for minimum wage

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

Took a week or so to get a call for an interview. Interview was really short and mostly questions from the application I filled out.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tutti Frutti (Tampa, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I turned in the questionnaire in person and got called back the following monday. The interview was an explanation of the responsibilities of the job i was applying for and a little about who I was and why I was interested in the job. No tough questions.

Interview Questions

• No really tough questions. Ex. Where do you go to school? How far from the store do you live? Do you have transportation?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

work the same day. Got asked a couple interview questions and then I was asked to stay to work. Bring all info just in case.

other job oppurtunity

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tutti Frutti.

Interview

easy, fast, very direct. asks typical questions expected from interviews.

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tutti Frutti (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

I was in the store explaining how the system worked when I was asked to join the team. I came back the same day for training and started promptly the next day. Was a quick and easy hiring process for me. So there was not an interview. Training was very helpful.