Tween Brands Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.2

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tween Brands.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. I received a call back in about 2 days and another 2 days with job offer. The interview itself is pretty laid back they just want to have an actual conversation to get to know you. They want you to have questions for them so think about some before going in the interview.

Interview Questions

• basic customer service selling skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tween Brands (Acworth, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied one week and about a week later I got a call for an interview. Very easy going, she just read questions from a booklet and wrote my answers down. The questions weren't difficult, as long as you actually answer the questions I think you should get the job. They do not discriminate if you're young or old. Not very stressful and again... very easy going. You'll do fine... but make sure you actually answer the questions. At the end you get to make an outfit, she'll give you a scenario and you just have to come up with an outfit. Easy as pie.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a rude customer?   1 Answer

Ecommerce Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tween Brands.

Interview

After two phone screens, I went in for an in person interview. The hiring manager cursed throughout my phone screen and also in person. The other people I met with had not even looked at my resume, one of them told me "I didn't know I had to do this until 30 minutes ago." I had to correct them constantly on my credentials because they weren't prepared.

Interview Questions

• How would you achieve buy in from others in the organization.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tween Brands in May 2014.

Interview

Filled out the application back in late January, received a call on May 12. Interviewed me on Thursday at 4:30. Was interviewed in the back room. Interview questions were pretty easy. Then was asked to pick out an outfit for a sporty girl who likes to play soccer. Then was asked do have any questions. And I was told I was going to receive a call back if they wanted me or not.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tween Brands in August 2013.

Interview

I thought that the hiring process was great. She asked questions about my customer experience background and asked me several questions regarding how I would handle certain situations with customers. The atmosphere at the store was warming and the people that work there are welcoming. I felt very comfortable while she was conducting my interview. The store was clean and presentable.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any difficult or unexpected question. Most of the questions related to customer service which I have several years of experience in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have a negotiation phase.

Merchant In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tween Brands (Columbus, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. Final interviews at HQ. I was with 5 other girls who were up for the same program. They sat us at individual tables in the cafeteria and the 10 interviewers rotated between us.

Interview Questions

• How would your current supervisor describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tween Brands (New Albany, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward and fair process. HR kept me appraised. At each step.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was fair.

Lead Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tween Brands (Valdosta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was recruited to while walking through the mall. A new store was opening and Justice was hiring for upper and middle management positions. Underwent an initial interview with the district manager, Michelle. The interview took approximately 30 minutes and I received notice of my hiring within 3 hours. During the interview, however, several inappropriate questions were asked, such as marital status and age.

Interview Questions

• "Our mission at Justice is to encourage our customers and make them feel good about themselves. How would you handle a situation if a customer wanted to purchase an outfit that was simply not flattering?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Simply an offer and an acceptance.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tween Brands (New Albany, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

I think there were 3 interviews total -- first was a phone interview with HR, then the second was a phone interview with the hiring manager, and third was in-person with hiring manager and other leadership within the division. The culture was open, business casual (but I'd dress a little more formal with style for interview, they appreciate it), and very friendly. They're hard workers!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give an example of an analysis I'd completed and the business impact at a prior job.   Answer Question

Rep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tween Brands (Altoona, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview