Tween Brands

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tween Brands in May 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out the application back in late January, received a call on May 12. Interviewed me on Thursday at 4:30. Was interviewed in the back room. Interview questions were pretty easy. Then was asked to pick out an outfit for a sporty girl who likes to play soccer. Then was asked do have any questions. And I was told I was going to receive a call back if they wanted me or not.

Interview Question – All questions were easy.   View Answer

Lead Brand Representative Interview

Lead Brand Representative
Valdosta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tween Brands in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited to while walking through the mall. A new store was opening and Justice was hiring for upper and middle management positions. Underwent an initial interview with the district manager, Michelle. The interview took approximately 30 minutes and I received notice of my hiring within 3 hours. During the interview, however, several inappropriate questions were asked, such as marital status and age.

Interview Question – "Our mission at Justice is to encourage our customers and make them feel good about themselves. How would you handle a situation if a customer wanted to purchase an outfit that was simply not flattering?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. Simply an offer and an acceptance.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New Albany, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tween Brands in July 2011.

Interview Details – I think there were 3 interviews total -- first was a phone interview with HR, then the second was a phone interview with the hiring manager, and third was in-person with hiring manager and other leadership within the division. The culture was open, business casual (but I'd dress a little more formal with style for interview, they appreciate it), and very friendly. They're hard workers!

Interview Question – They asked me to give an example of an analysis I'd completed and the business impact at a prior job.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tween Brands in May 2009.

Interview Details – During my interview, I was asked to construct an outfit that I would think a little girl would want to wear. Also I was asked why I wanted to work there and my previous experience.

Interview Question – If someone were to have a budget of a certain amount, what would you do to help them out?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Brand Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tween Brands in August 2013.

Interview Details – I thought that the hiring process was great. She asked questions about my customer experience background and asked me several questions regarding how I would handle certain situations with customers. The atmosphere at the store was warming and the people that work there are welcoming. I felt very comfortable while she was conducting my interview. The store was clean and presentable.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any difficult or unexpected question. Most of the questions related to customer service which I have several years of experience in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have a negotiation phase.

Merchant In Training Interview

Merchant In Training
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tween Brands in July 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with HR. Final interviews at HQ. I was with 5 other girls who were up for the same program. They sat us at individual tables in the cafeteria and the 10 interviewers rotated between us.

Interview Question – How would your current supervisor describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT
New Albany, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tween Brands in September 2011.

Interview Details – Very straightforward and fair process. HR kept me appraised. At each step.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was fair.

Rep Interview

Rep
Altoona, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tween Brands in April 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview

Interview Question – why do you want to work for justice?   Answer Question

Brand Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tween Brands in August 2009.

Interview Details – I simply walked in and asked for an application- MAKE SURE YOU ARE FRIENDLY AND YOU LOOK NICE WHEN YOU GET YOUR APPLICATION BECAUSE THIS IS WHEN THEY GET THEIR FIRST IMPRESSION OF YOU. I recieved an interview the minute I turned in my application, and a week later I had a one-on-one interview with the manager. It was more of a formality, because they had made up their mind to hire me before i set foot in her office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, it was understood that as a minor and a brand rep, I was to recieve minimum wage and whatever hours they wanted to give me.

Brand Representative

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tween Brands in October 2009.

Interview Details – I went in to give my application and received a phone call approximately a week later. I had an interview with one manager (not the hiring manager) that consisted of mainly behavioral questions as well as some regular personality questions. The next week I was supposed to have an interview with the hiring manager, it was delayed another week. After that interview, which was some questions but mostly just her describing the position and asking if I understood/thought I'd be able to do that, I received another call in a few days telling me that I had the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to work as a group.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tween Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tween Brands interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tween Brands employees and interview candidates.