Twentieth Century Fox

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.7

Social Media Interview

Very organized interview process. I had to go in a few times, but HR was great with coordinating everything. Questions were easy - top-level. Nothing to be worried about if you're going in!

Senior IT Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

You will have to be interviewed by 3-4 people in the group. Plus you will have to take a compentency test. The whole process took about 4 hours. The final interview is with the VP

Creative Interview

I submitted an application online and then had an interview in person. It took about two weeks to hear back about the interview from the date of my submission. The interview was very relaxed, not very rigid. It took about 5 days to hear back that I had received the offer.

Production Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

I applied to a position on a generic job board that did not show the employer's name.
    Because of the anonymity, I am not sure what the turn around time was from that submission to being contacted.
    I was contacted by telephone and asked to complete an online application.
    I did so and was followed up by coordinators on behalf of the recruiter.
    Within two weeks I was asked to interview. The background check and references were verified prior to an invitation to interview.
    The interviews were 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about a position that was advertised as 6 months employee, but the question was if I would accept as a 2 year contract at half the advertised rate of pay (and remember - this is as a contractor!).   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in June 2014.

Was contacted by a recruiter from a position I applied to awhile back. He said that they had a different opportunity and that my resume may be a fit for the position. They setup a 30 minute phone interview with me. I met with the recruiter and I haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me all the technical stacks that you supported and for how long.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

The Hiring Process started with an HR 15 minute phone interview. Once this was passed, you are invited to meet with an HR Representative and your future team members. The interview process was around 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in 21st Century Fox? Describe a time when you came into conflict in the office? How did you react?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in March 2014.

Basic interview going through several behavioral questions as well as general questions about my experience and how I thought I could contribute. In addition to this they asked about my qualifications and several important key points on my resume

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

Received phone call and talked for one hour. Waited for few weeks for the interview decisions. However, still did not get any response from recruiter. Tried to email but did not get any response. Get a decision by calling several times to the recruiter.

QA Analyst Interview

Referred by friend to Fox. Their internal staffing company called for an easy phone interview. A face to face meeting with the project manager I'd be reporting to was set up.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox in October 2013.

Had preliminary interview with two Human Resources managers. Then the second interview process was directly with the individual i was to work for. Both interviews did not take more than about forty minutes. Of course there is a lot of paperwork to be filled out.

My interview with my direct supervisor was a bit unusual. I didn't have any experience coming into this particular department, but it looked like my supervisor was anxious and desperate to just hire someone. Meeting with supervisor didn't take too long, and after leaving FOX, i felt duped as what I've done at the company was NOT what was in the job interview/hiring description. Again, very poor management over here.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us one negative thing about you and your working habit?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate the pay. At the time i received an offer from FOX, i had another job offer that came through that paid way better. Fox HR came back to me with a bit of a raised compensation, but they did not match the same pay offer as my other offer.