Twentieth Century Fox Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.7

Commercial Administrator Interview

Interview

Interviewed with an HR rep first, and then was called back for a second interview with the management team I would be working under. Both interviews were pretty straight-forward and conversation-based, and primarily discussed job requirements and how my work experience related to the position. There were no particularly tricky questions.

Design Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Quite lovely! The recruiting team is so friendly and genuinely cares about who they are bringing on to the team. I had two interviews. One with the recruiter and one with the design team. The interview was more like a pleasant conversation and less like a question by question interview. They are a great group over there!

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this industry?   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Interview

Very organized interview process. I had to go in a few times, but HR was great with coordinating everything. Questions were easy - top-level. Nothing to be worried about if you're going in!

Senior IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

Interview

You will have to be interviewed by 3-4 people in the group. Plus you will have to take a compentency test. The whole process took about 4 hours. The final interview is with the VP

Creative Interview

Interview

I submitted an application online and then had an interview in person. It took about two weeks to hear back about the interview from the date of my submission. The interview was very relaxed, not very rigid. It took about 5 days to hear back that I had received the offer.

Production Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Century City, CA).

Interview

I applied to a position on a generic job board that did not show the employer's name.
    Because of the anonymity, I am not sure what the turn around time was from that submission to being contacted.
    I was contacted by telephone and asked to complete an online application.
    I did so and was followed up by coordinators on behalf of the recruiter.
    Within two weeks I was asked to interview. The background check and references were verified prior to an invitation to interview.
    The interviews were 3 days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about a position that was advertised as 6 months employee, but the question was if I would accept as a 2 year contract at half the advertised rate of pay (and remember - this is as a contractor!).   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Culver City, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from a position I applied to awhile back. He said that they had a different opportunity and that my resume may be a fit for the position. They setup a 30 minute phone interview with me. I met with the recruiter and I haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me all the technical stacks that you supported and for how long.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

Interview

The Hiring Process started with an HR 15 minute phone interview. Once this was passed, you are invited to meet with an HR Representative and your future team members. The interview process was around 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in 21st Century Fox? Describe a time when you came into conflict in the office? How did you react?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic interview going through several behavioral questions as well as general questions about my experience and how I thought I could contribute. In addition to this they asked about my qualifications and several important key points on my resume

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox.

Interview

Received phone call and talked for one hour. Waited for few weeks for the interview decisions. However, still did not get any response from recruiter. Tried to email but did not get any response. Get a decision by calling several times to the recruiter.