Twentieth Century Fox Television

Interviews for Top Jobs at Twentieth Century Fox Television

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television.

I was interviewed by three people, all individually. The two women I'd be reporting and the head of the department, also a woman. I was nervous but I got along great with the two women and was a bit intimidated by the big boss, but it was fine.

Interview Questions
    • It was so long ago that I don't really remember the questions I was asked. Just typical ones, what is your greatest weakness? where do you see yourself in 5 years? how do you handle problems?   Answer Question
    I asked for a little bit more than I was already making and one of my future bosses told me later, that she fought for me. Meaning, they didn't want to give me what I asked but because she wanted me so badly, they gave in. This is what I'm told - don't know how true it is.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television in December 2009.

The then-Traffic Manager was helpful, but not overly enthused to be interviewing.

Interview Questions