Twentieth Century Fox Television

Relevance Date Difficulty

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Traffic Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television in December 2009.

Interview Details – The then-Traffic Manager was helpful, but not overly enthused to be interviewing.

Interview Question – Why choose media?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Century City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three people, all individually. The two women I'd be reporting and the head of the department, also a woman. I was nervous but I got along great with the two women and was a bit intimidated by the big boss, but it was fine.

Interview Question – It was so long ago that I don't really remember the questions I was asked. Just typical ones, what is your greatest weakness? where do you see yourself in 5 years? how do you handle problems?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a little bit more than I was already making and one of my future bosses told me later, that she fought for me. Meaning, they didn't want to give me what I asked but because she wanted me so badly, they gave in. This is what I'm told - don't know how true it is.

Worked for Twentieth Century Fox Television? Contribute to the Community!