Interviews for Top Jobs at Twin Peaks

Candidate Interview Review

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Twin Peaks (Little Rock, AR) in December 2014.

Interview

I was referred by one of the Twin Peaks girls and I went in to fill out an application on a Tuesday in West Little Rock at around 2:30, the manager came and introduced himself to me, asking me what I knew about the resturant and if I like working with other girls, he also asked about previous work experience. He then took me to get one of their standard uniforms; tied red and black plaid shirt with khaki shorts, and I tried it on. Another manger who was in charge of the girls then took three pictures of me, one facing him, another facing the side, and one facing the back. Then the first manager I spoke with said he would be in touch no later than 24 hours once they sent the photos to their corporate office, and once they received a response they would either call me, or not. On Wednesday at 6 I was worried that I hadn't gotten the job and when I called to ask they said that corporate had still not responded to them, but that they would call me once they respond. 2 more days had passed and still no response, so I decided to stop worrying about as they could not stick to their deadline promised. I was very annoyed seeing as other girls had gotten feedback the same day or a day after. I'm currently still waiting on a phone call but have decided to move on with my job search, I would not recommend any of my friends to apply at this job as they clearly do not see the importance of people's time.

Interview Questions