Twin Peaks Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hostess-waitress Interview

Hostess-waitress
Lewisville, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in June 2014.

Interview Details – Saw on Facebook that the location was hiring and went up there to apply between 2 and 4. Was immediately greeted by 3 different girls. The guys at the bar were hilarious. I really enjoyed my interview it was very straight forward about what to expect and I got a good feeling about the manager. He asked me about being okay to host first and then asked me to try on the uniform after I tried on the uniform and took pictures he asked what i was doing tomorrow and told me he would call me later on about orientation.

Interview Question – The weirdest question on there was what was the biggest fish I've ever caught!   View Answer

Twin Peaks Girl

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via Facebook and asked to come in for an interview. I went filled out an application and the GM talked about it with me for about 5 minutes. He asked if I wanted to try on the uniform. I had to come back b/c I couldn't fit the shorts. I was told to buy a pair of shorts for when I came back. I tried it on again, he took pictures and hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – What did I like about working at Hooters(Gm was the district manager for the hooters I worked for)?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Manager Interview

Manager
Dallas, TX

Interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants

Interview Details – Very professional and fun process.

Interview Question – Understanding the different elements of running a Twin Peaks Restaurant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Open and honest. Fair.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Twin Peaks Girl

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in March 2013.

Interview Details – You can fill out an application in person at the restaurant location when the restaurant is not busy. Usually Monday through Friday between 2-4.Come dressed your best with your hair and make up done. Hair down. Try to wear boots(not heels) because they will make you try on the uniform and walk around and talk to guests.

Interview Question – Just caught me off guard to have to put on the uniform and take pictures from 3 different angles. The I had to talk to at least 4 tables. As long as you look good and are confident then you are fine.   View Answer

Waitress Interview

Waitress

Interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants

Interview Details – Well before you get an interview you have to try on the uniform so Corporate can see if you actually look good in it. They take pictures, send it in-along with your application and you wait and see. It ususally takes 3-5 days for store Managers to get a response so if you hear back from a manager, Congratulations! You now get to interview. If you dont well, they didnt believe you were hot enough...

Interview Question – What is the largest size fish you ever caught? (Its made to be funny)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – basic hourly pay for a waitress and tips

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in September 2011.

Interview Details – Here's the real deal as far as interviewing with Twin Peaks. First you come in and the manager will have you put on the uniform which consists of a tie up plaid shirt and a pair of little khaki shorts. Yes you belly has to show. Here's the criterea: No tattoos though i got it with tattoos and there were girls with tattoos as well but for new hires no tattoos. You can't be fat, this is straight from the general manager's mouth I'm not kidding. If you do not have a flat stomach you're not going to get hired. Also you MUST tan religiously, no ifs ands or buts, this is a requirement for the job and you can be fired for not keeping up a tan. You cannot be pale at all...ever. You do not need any serving experience. They will put you with a trainer but be prepared to be just thrown into the fire because they are desperate to put you out there on the floor. Your hair and makeup must be done every day no matter what if not your grade is affected.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You make the minimum wage for servers. That's it.

Flag Interview

Twin Peaks Restaurants Manager of Recruiting responded to this review

Apr 24, 2014

I would certainly appreciate hearing from you about your experience. While we do hold auditions for our Twin Peaks Girls, we certainly want to ensure you have a respectful one. We also do not ... More

Server Interview

Server
Webster, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in August 2011.

Interview Details – The Manager just asked about my past experiences. He put me on the spot and told me to greet a Table which I did.

Interview Questions

Management Interview

Management

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in November 2010.

Interview Details – initial interview one on one followed by a full day shadow shift to see what a day in the life of a manager was. Little feedback and guidance given during shadow shift as to what was going on in the operations and what to expect from staff. Minimum interaction with guests in this concept.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview

Twin Peaks Restaurants Manager of Recruiting responded to this review

Dec 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We have an exciting new process in place! All of our management positions are posted on our website now and you can apply online. We have dedicated Recruiting ... More

Worked for Twin Peaks Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Twin Peaks Restaurants interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Twin Peaks Restaurants employees and interview candidates.