Twin Peaks Restaurants

Updated Sep 26, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Twin Peaks Restaurants

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants.

There were 2 interviews, the first was when I filled out the actual application. Then the manager asked if I could come back another day with my hair and make up done as if I were going on a really fancy date. So I did and they took me to the back and asked me to put the "twin peak girls top" on and they made me stand by the fireplace there in the restaraunt and they snapped some photos of me(literally like head to toe mugshots) it was just an overall odd experience. They didn't call me until a month later, and by then I had another job.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest fish you've ever caught   View Answer

They took too long to respond to me and I had to find another job.

Twin Peaks Girl Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants.

Twin Peaks Girls were very nice in greeting me and helping throughout my audition. Easy interview-- as long as you aren't fat and you look good you can get the job. I just came in, filled out an application, talked to the manager for a few minutes, put on the uniform, took pictures, and left. Got a call the next day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What's the biggest fish you've ever caught?   View Answer
    You don't negotiate pay.

Hostess-waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in June 2014.

Saw on Facebook that the location was hiring and went up there to apply between 2 and 4. Was immediately greeted by 3 different girls. The guys at the bar were hilarious. I really enjoyed my interview it was very straight forward about what to expect and I got a good feeling about the manager. He asked me about being okay to host first and then asked me to try on the uniform after I tried on the uniform and took pictures he asked what i was doing tomorrow and told me he would call me later on about orientation.

Interview Questions
    • The weirdest question on there was what was the biggest fish I've ever caught!   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Very professional and fun process.

Interview Questions
    • Understanding the different elements of running a Twin Peaks Restaurant.   Answer Question
    Open and honest. Fair.

Waitress Interview

Well before you get an interview you have to try on the uniform so Corporate can see if you actually look good in it. They take pictures, send it in-along with your application and you wait and see. It ususally takes 3-5 days for store Managers to get a response so if you hear back from a manager, Congratulations! You now get to interview. If you dont well, they didnt believe you were hot enough...

Interview Questions
    • What is the largest size fish you ever caught? (Its made to be funny)   Answer Question
    basic hourly pay for a waitress and tips

Twin Peaks Girl Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in March 2013.

You can fill out an application in person at the restaurant location when the restaurant is not busy. Usually Monday through Friday between 2-4.Come dressed your best with your hair and make up done. Hair down. Try to wear boots(not heels) because they will make you try on the uniform and walk around and talk to guests.

Interview Questions
    • Just caught me off guard to have to put on the uniform and take pictures from 3 different angles. The I had to talk to at least 4 tables. As long as you look good and are confident then you are fine.   View Answer

Twin Peaks Girl Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in January 2013.

I was contacted via Facebook and asked to come in for an interview. I went filled out an application and the GM talked about it with me for about 5 minutes. He asked if I wanted to try on the uniform. I had to come back b/c I couldn't fit the shorts. I was told to buy a pair of shorts for when I came back. I tried it on again, he took pictures and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What did I like about working at Hooters(Gm was the district manager for the hooters I worked for)?   View Answer
    N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in September 2011.

Here's the real deal as far as interviewing with Twin Peaks. First you come in and the manager will have you put on the uniform which consists of a tie up plaid shirt and a pair of little khaki shorts. Yes you belly has to show. Here's the criterea: No tattoos though i got it with tattoos and there were girls with tattoos as well but for new hires no tattoos. You can't be fat, this is straight from the general manager's mouth I'm not kidding. If you do not have a flat stomach you're not going to get hired. Also you MUST tan religiously, no ifs ands or buts, this is a requirement for the job and you can be fired for not keeping up a tan. You cannot be pale at all...ever. You do not need any serving experience. They will put you with a trainer but be prepared to be just thrown into the fire because they are desperate to put you out there on the floor. Your hair and makeup must be done every day no matter what if not your grade is affected.

There is no negotiation. You make the minimum wage for servers. That's it.

Twin Peaks Restaurants Response

Apr 24, 2014Manager of Recruiting

I would certainly appreciate hearing from you about your experience. While we do hold auditions for our Twin Peaks Girls, we certainly want to ensure you have a respectful one. We also do not ... More

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in August 2011.

The Manager just asked about my past experiences. He put me on the spot and told me to greet a Table which I did.

Management Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Twin Peaks Restaurants in November 2010.

initial interview one on one followed by a full day shadow shift to see what a day in the life of a manager was. Little feedback and guidance given during shadow shift as to what was going on in the operations and what to expect from staff. Minimum interaction with guests in this concept.

Twin Peaks Restaurants Response

Dec 6, 2013Manager of Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. We have an exciting new process in place! All of our management positions are posted on our website now and you can apply online. We have dedicated Recruiting ... More