Twist Image Interview Questions in Canada

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Twist Image

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA/Automation Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Twist Image in August 2013.

Got a phone call from the Toronto office after a few days I submitted CV. Was very friendly with the typical questions, had an interview a week later. At the interview, things started off wrong. The manager and QA lead had my interview 15 mins late (I was in 10 mins early). The manager said things were busy, which I found very odd since I clearly saw her walking around without talking to anybody while waiting.

Once the interview started, they asked basic QA questions. The thing that made me truly think I wasted my time was when they mentioned "we'd like someone to start" to work on automated tests. Clearly they had no clue what they wanted based on the questions asked. Anyways, I completed a QA quiz online and never heard from them since. Very unprofessional when they said they would get in touch with me. Based on the reviews, I'm not surprised this company is not doing well with it's employees. At least I improved my interview skills :)

Web Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Twist Image.

I applied online. After a little more than a week they called me for an in-person interview to tell me they were looking for someone with more industry experience. They asked me some general questions about my CV and asked me to elaborate. Nice office, nice location in Montreal. The interviewer was friendly.

Account Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Twist Image in May 2012.

HR call for a short interview. She can't describe the job for well and doesn't know how to sell the role. As if she was saying "It's a crappy so do you want it or not?"

1:1 interview was alright. They just referred to my resume for questions and didn't ask anything difficult. An awkward silence at one point, I didn't know what was happening, so I asked a question. Just didn't seem like they care or was into asking questions, I thought I presented myself quite well. They don't have a lot of clients just big ones. Employees dress down big time.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Twist Image in November 2011.

Interviewed with Account Director and Account Supervisor - in English french is not a necessity. Emphasis on behavioral questions and hypothetical situations. They use Microsoft project as a project management tool so they want to know if you have experience with that. Somewhat disappointing that they emphasized they would get in touch "either way" and never got back in touch or replied to follow up emails, pretty unprofessional in that regard.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you overcame a problem or personal issue with a client.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Twist Image in November 2011.

Two interviews, one with the two Tech Directors (at the time) as well as one with the COO. Fairly standard, discussed past technical work, projects I've worked on. With COO was more informal in regards to my thoughts about working in the advertising industry. There was no test involved, more so they were looking for the right fit.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available besides a delayed start date.

Worked for Twist Image? Contribute to the Community!