Twisted Pair Solutions

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

DevOps Engineer Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Twisted Pair Solutions in April 2013.

Interview Details – Started with a simple phone call which is designed to be SysAdmin pop-trivia. I can see how it can weed out poor candidates right from the get go. So that, to me, was not very stressful. The second interview consisted of coming in at 9am, signing an NDA and actually working a bit with the teams. You immediately get hands on, you learn the product right away and you meet several people along the way. Was provided lunch around noon from a local bakery, delicious sandwiches. Then after lunch I was involved in some agile coding scenarios with the build engineer.

Interview Question – Honestly, the whole thing wasn't based on trying to stump you. It was more of a gauge of experience and talent. The interview was very structured in a way to expose your weaknesses in a way that didn't feel aggressive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a very fair salary that was slightly above average for the market in Seattle. I didn't feel the need to negotiate, I took what was offered without having any buyers remorse.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Twisted Pair Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Twisted Pair Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Twisted Pair Solutions employees and interview candidates.