Twitter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Twitter in January 2012.

Interview Details – They were moderately quick to answer my application once I got a recommendation from a current employee. I proceeded to do a Skype call, where the leader of the team concluded she would like to invite me to a 1:1 meeting. After that, I and had to chase down the HR manager to close a date for the onsite interview. They called me almost two weeks after to coordinate a date. I flew over from to San Francisco in Christmas time and they did not pay for any expenses... Went through 3 rounds of 30-minute interviews with the team director, one of the managers and two peers. After two more weeks of insisting, they finally wrote saying it was not a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Twitter? Contribute to the Community!