Twitter Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

They were moderately quick to answer my application once I got a recommendation from a current employee. I proceeded to do a Skype call, where the leader of the team concluded she would like to invite me to a 1:1 meeting. After that, I and had to chase down the HR manager to close a date for the onsite interview. They called me almost two weeks after to coordinate a date. I flew over from to San Francisco in Christmas time and they did not pay for any expenses... Went through 3 rounds of 30-minute interviews with the team director, one of the managers and two peers. After two more weeks of insisting, they finally wrote saying it was not a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   Answer Question
  • Do you feel this is a step back in your career?   Answer Question