Two Degrees Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Two Degrees

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Two Degrees in June 2010.

Very informal since they're taking a low level of risk. Interviewing with the potential client is the more important interview.

There really isn't much negotiating room. They hold to whatever the market is paying for contractors in order to stay competitive.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Two Degrees in November 2009.

Skill focused, based on the project that needed to be staffed in short-term notice.

Interview Questions
    • What are your skill in the area of Reporting, Business Intelligence, and the use of Business Objects?   Answer Question
    They did match my expectations, so there was no need to negotiate.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Two Degrees in September 2009.

I called intitially, based on a friend's referral. I had an initial phone conversation then an in-person casual interview. I was placed within about three weeks.

Company is smart, friendly and professional.

I would advise being pleasant, honest and prepared, with a knowledge of what you want to do and how you can bring value to a company.

Interview Questions
    Contract position, so not a ton of leeway. Better than the contract rates at the huge hometown bully corporation.