Progress Energy Florida
www.progress-energy.com Saint Petersburg, FL 5000+ Employees

Progress Energy Florida Customer Service II Interview Question

I interviewed in Clearwater, FL and was asked:
"Two questions that took me by surprise, very tricky: "Name a rule or policy that you didn't agree with at your job that you had to enforce anyway. What was the policy and why didn't you agree with it?""
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service II Interview Review - one of 6 Progress Energy Florida Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
1st question: We have a policy at my job that I'm currently working at, customers are charged shipping on each product that they buy. Even if they are getting 2 of the same items and it's put in the same box, they have to pay shipping on both items. I don't necessarily agree with that. I think everyone likes to save money. But I kindly explain to the customer that I definitely understand where they are coming from and I tell them that it all depends on the company shipping it and they charge per item and its weight in the box. They completely agreed with me.
- Interview Candidate on Nov 22, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progress Energy Florida interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Progress Energy Florida employees and interview candidates.