TwoFour consulting

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Financial Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TwoFour consulting.

Interview Details – I applied through the website of our campus recruiting. Then interviewed with CTO. He was knowledgable and asked my database experience, why TwoFour, most challenging part of my graduate program, introduce myself, etc.

Interview Question – Database(SQL)   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level
White Plains, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TwoFour consulting.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Recruiters. Phone interview with CTO. 2 rounds of interviews with Business Analysts, Project Managers and developers

Interview Question – All ask specific questions to understand your approach to solving problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
White Plains, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TwoFour consulting in July 2012.

Interview Details – Out of state candidate- phone, skype, flew out for in-person.. No reimbursement for interview travelling despite saying they would, unresponsive clients means shooting your resume into a black hole, recruiters on average place about one employee per month if that which means as a consultant your chances of getting a job through them are slim to none, recruiters spam/ cold call about 50 ppl per day (and will keep calling u if u dont respond), they dont show u the workplace when u interview for an in-house position at 24, interviewers come in hung over and completely unprepared, did not give feedback by the day they said they would.. waist of time and a trip across the country..

Interview Question – None of the questions were challenging   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TwoFour consulting in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had three levels of management interview me from a current business analyst position to one of the partners at the company. Took roughly two hours and the first interviewer asked about my knowledge of the company, why I was interested in the position, and emphasized the importance of work ethic at the company. Second interviewer asked more behavioral questions regarding what you believed was good traits in a team leader, and experiences that proved my leadership qualities. Last person was the CTO who I had spoken to on a phone interview asked me if I had last questions about the company. Very nice people but too bad I did not receive an offer.

Interview Question – How would you describe the role you took in a team project that you worked on?   Answer Question

Worked for TwoFour consulting? Contribute to the Community!