TxDOT

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer In Training Interview

Engineer In Training

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TxDOT in May 2010.

Interview Details – The initial phase of the interview process was to apply online. I then went in and let them know in person that I had applied for the position, and inquired as to when decisions would be made. I was called a few days later and an interview was scheduled. The interview was fairly difficult. I was asked a series of questions that I was asked to answer untill I felt I had fully satisfied the question.

Interview Question – What do you think are the best qualities for an engineer to have   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – TxDOT is non negotiable with EIT offers

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TxDOT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TxDOT Engineer In Training interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TxDOT employees and interview candidates.