TxDOT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.3

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TxDOT (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Meet representative at a job fair and applied online. First had a brief phone interview and then an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between financial and managerial accounting?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TxDOT (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Took two months to get an interview. Had to drive three hours for interview. Took additional two weeks to here back from interviewer. Wasn't given the opportunity to give any references or reference letters. Interviewer called after interview and asked a couple of different questions over a three week period then I never heard from her again. Not sure what happened.

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TxDOT (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was given an interview appointment over the phone and attended the interview. Questions were pretty easy. I was told I would hear back from them after two weeks. when I didn't hear back from them after two weeks and I sent an email inquiring the status of my interview result and there was no reply.

Interview Questions

• what skills do you bring for this position   1 Answer