Tyco

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tyco in July 2014.

Interview set-up through a temp agency. I interviewed for administrative assistant for 2 different departments. I interviewed with the Operations manager and the Service Department Manager together. They took turns asking questions. They had me talk through my resume. The process was a bit adversarial. The Ops manager questioned my seriousness and whether I could fit into their work environment.

Interview Questions
  • To comment on the seriousness of my personality.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tyco

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harriman, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tyco in January 2010.

I met with three different people on two different days. The DGM, the Operations Manager and the next day the Office Manager. Overall the interview went well and to this day I love my job.

Interview Questions