Tyson Foods-Arkansas

Very Easy Interview

Driver Long Haul Interview

Driver Long Haul
Springdale, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in January 2012.

Interview Details – Must have pretty clean driving record. Must pass driving test at end of orientation week.

Negotiation Details – No negotiating drivers pay scale. They give raises based on time with company.

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant
Springdale, AR

I applied online - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interview went well

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Springdale, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online through a university career link. A couple months later I recieved a call stating that I had gotten an interview. Interviewed and heard back about two weeks later. It was very good interview experience for young professionals or people just entering the work force. I was interviewd by the people who hired me (also the people I was interning for). The interview was largely behavioral and not terribly difficult.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you exhibited excellent problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Standard pay depending on level of college education.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Springdale, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in December 2009.

Interview Details – There are several interview levels - customary process with recruiter being the main entry point.

Interview Question – Want you to have a working knowledge of consumer goods and the movement within the product life cycle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward - more negotiations surrounding benefits vs. salary.

Intern Interview

Intern
Springdale, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in March 2011.

Interview Details – Series of phone interviews

Negotiation Details – Not much of one, I needed a job, this was in my field, I'm in college so i took it. Pay is good so...

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Springdale, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in April 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of three phases-- first was a phone interview, second a dinner with one person with whom I would be working, and then finally a four hour group interview. Talked a lot about the company culture and made it clear that working long hours (more than 40 a week) was the norm, not the exception. One interviewer said something like, sometimes it will be slow and you'll only work 9 hour days.

Interview Question – How would you describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – First, the salary they offered was comical-- half of what I was willing to accept. They acted as if I was asking for something unheard of when I told them what I wanted. Second, the hours seemed awful. Working hard is great, but living your life only at work is not great. As long as you get your work done you should be allowed to leave on time.

Information Systems Interview

Information Systems
Springdale, AR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in December 2007.

Interview Details – Got the interview through submitting resume online. Recruiter contacted me and set up an interview. The interview was with our team project manager and the director. The interview questions were mostly behavioral (explain what you did in this type of situation), and questions taken from what was on my resume. Very laid back environment. I was told there would be a few more interviews and I would be notified later in the week, but within a few hours I was contacted by the recruiter and told I had been offered the internship, and I accepted.

Interview Question – How have you displayed team conflict resolution in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, this was an iternship position.

Intern Interview

Intern
Springdale, AR

The process took a day - interviewed at Tyson Foods-Arkansas in May 2008.

Interview Details – One on one interview, with manager and an analyst in the group. Just come prepared with knowledge about the company, and division. Be friendly, confident.

Interview Question – Tell me what you know about Tyson.   Answer Question

Worked for Tyson Foods-Arkansas? Contribute to the Community!