Tyson Foods Interview Questions in Fayetteville, AR

2.6

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tyson Foods.

thorough process, but do not be fooled, the process is designed well, not the interview teams
    this is a company that was 24 hours from bankrupt 6 years ago. Many of the midlevel managers are not developed anywhere except Tyson. Make sure you carefully interview them as they interview you.
    Do not look for the sophistication or education or talent you might experience from other 40 Billion dollar companies. This company has grown through acquisition not genius of sales and marketing.

bonus have been 30 % for 3 years , do not expect that forever

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tyson Foods.

had to go through FOUR interviews. 2 were phone, 2 were face to face- one of which was 4 hours long. About a week after my 1st face to face, they restructured and called me back in for the 2nd face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult really or unexpected questions- all pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Lead Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied online – interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Expect to be asked about ABAP/SAP skills as they are high in demand. Focus on analytical abilities and knowledge of ASAP lifecycle methodologies. Mentioning previous work on a farm, warehouse or plant will help.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    For me it was fast. My requests where met or exceeded.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

I applied online – interviewed at Tyson Foods in November 2013.

Interview went well

Information Systems Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Met at career expo of my University. No Interview.

Interview Questions
    • At the career expo I was asked why I would want to work at Tyson.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Tyson Foods in May 2013.

I applied online through a university career link. A couple months later I recieved a call stating that I had gotten an interview. Interviewed and heard back about two weeks later. It was very good interview experience for young professionals or people just entering the work force. I was interviewd by the people who hired me (also the people I was interning for). The interview was largely behavioral and not terribly difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you exhibited excellent problem solving.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Standard pay depending on level of college education.

Driver Long Haul Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tyson Foods in January 2012.

Must have pretty clean driving record. Must pass driving test at end of orientation week.

No negotiating drivers pay scale. They give raises based on time with company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tyson Foods in March 2011.

Series of phone interviews

Not much of one, I needed a job, this was in my field, I'm in college so i took it. Pay is good so...

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tyson Foods in April 2010.

Interview consisted of three phases-- first was a phone interview, second a dinner with one person with whom I would be working, and then finally a four hour group interview. Talked a lot about the company culture and made it clear that working long hours (more than 40 a week) was the norm, not the exception. One interviewer said something like, sometimes it will be slow and you'll only work 9 hour days.

Interview Questions

First, the salary they offered was comical-- half of what I was willing to accept. They acted as if I was asking for something unheard of when I told them what I wanted. Second, the hours seemed awful. Working hard is great, but living your life only at work is not great. As long as you get your work done you should be allowed to leave on time.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tyson Foods in December 2009.

There are several interview levels - customary process with recruiter being the main entry point.

Interview Questions
    • Want you to have a working knowledge of consumer goods and the movement within the product life cycle.   Answer Question
    Straight forward - more negotiations surrounding benefits vs. salary.