Tyson Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tyson Foods in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with plant mananger and assistant plant manager first. Interviewed with panel of 8 second.

Interview Question – Asked a lot about working with other shifts without complaining.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Production Interview

Production
Buffalo, NY

I applied through other source and interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview Details – I went through one interview process and I was hired right after the interview.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions to recall.   Answer Question

Information Systems Intern Interview

Springdale, AR

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview Details – Met at career expo of my University. No Interview.

Interview Question – At the career expo I was asked why I would want to work at Tyson.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

General Production Worker Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tyson Foods.

Interview Details – With this company you only have one interview, and it was very basic and simple. They didn't ask me about my past employers as long as your willing to work you have a job. You will have your interview and drug test to do the same day. And if all goes well you will start your orientation the very next day.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you other than the numerous people that are applying for this same position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be ready to work you may not get the shift you want but they require you to be able to accept work immediately.

Live Production Technician Interview

Henderson, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Tyson Foods in April 2010.

Interview Details – Standard questions asked in interviews

Interview Question – explained achievements I have had throughout my career   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary was final take it of leave it

Pack I Slicing Interview

South Hutchinson, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tyson Foods in August 2008.

Interview Details – n/a

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Wages and benefits are all locked in no negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tyson Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tyson Foods interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tyson Foods employees and interview candidates.