U-Haul Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malvern, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul in April 2013.

They interviewed me once. It wasn't very professional, very laid back. The person interviewing me was vague. The employees seemed happy, busy and helpful. The workplace seemed normal. The store was VERY VERY busy.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. They were fair in offering benefits and wage.

Other Interview Reviews for U-Haul

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at U-Haul in March 2013.

I knew a girl that worked there so the manager had me come in to say hi and helped me take the test to qualify for hire.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions, I was hired on the spot because I knew someone.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U-Haul.

I walked into the store, and a supervisor of the store was there. I talked to him about a job, and he asked me if I had any experience with customer service. I told him my experiences, and he had me take an application test and told me all the answers. Then, he gave me the paper work for a drug test, and sent my papers through.

Interview Questions
    • Have I had any automotive experience or customer service experience   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate 8.75

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul in February 2010.

I appiled for a job on-line that was the first step. Next i went into a location and spoke with the manager on duty. After word I got a call back in regards to the job. I was schedule for a one on one interview. Everything went well and i benn working for u-haul for four years now.

Interview Questions
    • When a customer ask for a trailer to pull Atv etc. We have to tell the customer we will get back to them in 24 hrs. Alot of customers get upset about the situation because we are no help at the time.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at U-Haul.

I applied online, as I see now that's the only way to apply, and got a call back within the week. The online application was simply a knowledge/skills test to see if you could handle customers as well as equipment (installing hitches, repairing equipment, re-wiring equipment, etc.) I knew someone who worked at that location and they had already spoke to the manager. When I went in for the "interview", all I did was input my info, name, age, address, bank account number, etc. I started their 1-2-3 Punch training process the next day.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul in July 2013.

Submitted my application online for a job posting, after that I received a call from local GM at the store I was applying for. Small interview on phone, came in for interview. Nothing special about the questions all normal/

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at U-Haul in May 2009.

I put my application in at 3am i got a call at 7 am,. they hired me on the spot handed me a uniform told me to come in the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The GM and ASM were in the same room interviewing me the ASM was very unprofessional. Later this manager was terminated.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul.

I basically went into with resume in hand and a tie on, and all the general manager did was ask my availability then pretty much higher me on the spot. Very laid back. Tie wasn't necessary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pomona, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at U-Haul in February 2009.

I put in my application and got a call a few hours later. There was really no interview to speak of. I showed up and received an explanation of the job's expectations and then was asked if I was up for it.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't really an interview, per se. It was more like "this is what the job is like, take it or leave it."   Answer Question
    There wasn't one. Start at $8.50 per hour

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at U-Haul in May 2011.

Applied for the job through Pensacola Jobs website. Got a call from the manager of one of the locations to come in for an interview. Since I had manager experience I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation...8.00 per hour.

Worked for U-Haul? Contribute to the Community!