U-Haul Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.4

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pomona, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at U-Haul.

Hiring was smooth and simple. Straight to the point. Company needs people to work. So as long as you can work and listen, you have the job locked in. Get along with all your coworkers that is the main test.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work nights, rainy days? Do you have reliable transportation? Can you work holidays?   View Answer
No negotiation besides your schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for U-Haul

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul in May 2014.

I had two interviews and got hired. Both of the GM's that interviewed me were very knowledgable about UHaul.I was first considered for the Waco Dr location but then I got hired for the Tx Central Pkwy location. Which was better for me because they are a smaller location and dont sell propane.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I had to answer was about my availbility because I'm usually really flexible with my schedule and they didnt understand how someone could be like that.   View Answer
    I was offered 7.75 at Waco Dr but I got 8.25 at Tx Central Pkwy thats a much better rate of pay

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U-Haul.

I walked into the store, and a supervisor of the store was there. I talked to him about a job, and he asked me if I had any experience with customer service. I told him my experiences, and he had me take an application test and told me all the answers. Then, he gave me the paper work for a drug test, and sent my papers through.

Interview Questions
    • Have I had any automotive experience or customer service experience   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate 8.75

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at U-Haul.

I applied online, as I see now that's the only way to apply, and got a call back within the week. The online application was simply a knowledge/skills test to see if you could handle customers as well as equipment (installing hitches, repairing equipment, re-wiring equipment, etc.) I knew someone who worked at that location and they had already spoke to the manager. When I went in for the "interview", all I did was input my info, name, age, address, bank account number, etc. I started their 1-2-3 Punch training process the next day.

No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul.

I basically went into with resume in hand and a tie on, and all the general manager did was ask my availability then pretty much higher me on the spot. Very laid back. Tie wasn't necessary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at U-Haul.

just apply if you can pass a drug test they will hire anyone almost

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul in July 2013.

Submitted my application online for a job posting, after that I received a call from local GM at the store I was applying for. Small interview on phone, came in for interview. Nothing special about the questions all normal/

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at U-Haul.

had one interview easy and had nothing to worry about.

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U-Haul in April 2013.

They interviewed me once. It wasn't very professional, very laid back. The person interviewing me was vague. The employees seemed happy, busy and helpful. The workplace seemed normal. The store was VERY VERY busy.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They were fair in offering benefits and wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at U-Haul in March 2013.

I knew a girl that worked there so the manager had me come in to say hi and helped me take the test to qualify for hire.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions, I was hired on the spot because I knew someone.   Answer Question

Worked for U-Haul? Contribute to the Community!