U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command.

I was hired as a co-op and there was no interview. I submitted my resume through the local college, and being the only Veteran that applied I was called the next day and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Did I want the job and could I start on Monday? were the only questions I was asked.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command in February 2010.

You fill out the online application and then wait and wait. The civilian personnel process is extremely slow. It is frustrating for everyone; the manager and the applicant. The interviews are typically canned questions without much creativity, particularly for senior level jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an ethical issue that you encountered and how you handled it.   View Answer
    I didn't have to negotiate much. The negotiations were done through the civilian personnel office. I obtained a relocation bonus due to negotiations that I would not have received otherwise.

Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command in August 2009.

- branch assigned, but I knew people there and spoke to my new boss

Interview Questions
    • we just talked - no interview questions per se   View Answer