U.S. Auto Parts

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Auto Parts

Web Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Auto Parts in May 2012.

I was referred to the hiring manager by a colleague. We scheduled an informal time to meet and talk a little bit. The second step was to meet with some of the other members of management.

The interviewing process was very simple and straightforward providing good insight into expectations and the structure of the company.

Interview Questions

Although there are some interesting opportunities available at US Auto Parts, I declined the offer since I'm looking for a new set of challenges in my next position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Auto Parts in June 2011.

I was called about 3 weeks after submitting my resume for the 1st phone interview. The 1st interview lasted about 40 minutes. At the conclussion of the first interview the HR person scheduled me for 2nd phone interview with the director who was not be available when I called so I spoke with another manager.
    I was contacted by HR several days after that interview for a in person interview with 3 different mangers.
    The in person interviews lasted about 3 hours. They made me an offer 2 weeks after the in person interviews and followed uyp with a formal offer letter.

Interview Questions
    The offer was fair, I did not try to negotiate.