U.S. Auto Parts

Very Easy Interview

Web Performance Engineer Interview

Web Performance Engineer
Carson, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at U.S. Auto Parts in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred to the hiring manager by a colleague. We scheduled an informal time to meet and talk a little bit. The second step was to meet with some of the other members of management.

The interviewing process was very simple and straightforward providing good insight into expectations and the structure of the company.

Interview Question – How would you improve site performance?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Although there are some interesting opportunities available at US Auto Parts, I declined the offer since I'm looking for a new set of challenges in my next position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Auto Parts in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was called about 3 weeks after submitting my resume for the 1st phone interview. The 1st interview lasted about 40 minutes. At the conclussion of the first interview the HR person scheduled me for 2nd phone interview with the director who was not be available when I called so I spoke with another manager.
I was contacted by HR several days after that interview for a in person interview with 3 different mangers.
The in person interviews lasted about 3 hours. They made me an offer 2 weeks after the in person interviews and followed uyp with a formal offer letter.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was fair, I did not try to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for U.S. Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at U.S. Auto Parts interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by U.S. Auto Parts employees and interview candidates.