U.S. Bank

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Goes smoothly.

Easy.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Applied online. I received a call 3 weeks later from the District Manager indicating an interest and whether I was still interested in the position. I set up an interview for the following week with the District Manager and Operations Manager. The interview process lasted approximately 25 minutes and the questions were pretty standard interview/bank questions. I received an offer 1 1/2 weeks later from the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Asked, "Tell me about a time when you completely failed at something? Not when you kind of failed and found a solution. A time when you completely failed."   Answer Question
    I was given an offer and told that it was the max they could offer, but could negotiate on annual review/increase times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2012.

Applied online for position. Was called within one day for an interview. Position needed to be filled very quickly. Interviewed with manager and she called in coworkers to ask questions as well. Was called 3 days later with conditional job offer and then had to go to HR for fingerprinting. Relatively easy process, but my position had been vacant for about 2-3 weeks and they needed to work quickly to get someone in there.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was probably how to handle doing multiple tasks and managing files.   View Answer
    No negotiation involved. The salary and benefits were set beforehand. Not a management position.