U.S. Bank

U.S. Bank Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview Details – Applied online. I received a call 3 weeks later from the District Manager indicating an interest and whether I was still interested in the position. I set up an interview for the following week with the District Manager and Operations Manager. The interview process lasted approximately 25 minutes and the questions were pretty standard interview/bank questions. I received an offer 1 1/2 weeks later from the District Manager.

Interview Question – Asked, "Tell me about a time when you completely failed at something? Not when you kind of failed and found a solution. A time when you completely failed."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given an offer and told that it was the max they could offer, but could negotiate on annual review/increase times.

Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online for position. Was called within one day for an interview. Position needed to be filled very quickly. Interviewed with manager and she called in coworkers to ask questions as well. Was called 3 days later with conditional job offer and then had to go to HR for fingerprinting. Relatively easy process, but my position had been vacant for about 2-3 weeks and they needed to work quickly to get someone in there.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was probably how to handle doing multiple tasks and managing files.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation involved. The salary and benefits were set beforehand. Not a management position.

Very Easy Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview Details – Goes smoothly.

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!