U.S. Bank

Updated Sep 16, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2014.

My first interview with recruiter she asked basic background and resume questions and why I applied at U.S. Bank over others. My second interview was a phone interview with the section manager again typical background and relevant experience questions. Both interviewers were very friendly and it was less of an interview and more of a conversation. I expected a third interview when I got a call from the recruiter a week after the second interview but it was an offer instead.

Interview Questions
I did not have to negotiate, they offered more than I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Analyst Interview

Submitted application online and got contacted by a recruiter. Brought to onside and interview by the hiring manager and a few future colleagues. Everyone seemed extremely nice and professional. Standard behavior questions, questions regarding experiences on resume and a little bit of technical details or problem solving skills, which I was not quite realized at that time. The result was not surprising.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual. I sensed that some problem solving skill questions were hidden in the conversation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Recruiter contacted me after I submitted my application at a college career fair. My first interview was with the HR person over the phone. My second interview was over the phone with the director of the position I was applying for. My third interview was in person with the collegues of the position. They asked the standard questions about background and skills and gave a lot of time to ask them questioins.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. Asked about previous system experience, microsoft skills, plans for the next 5 years.   Answer Question
    Accepted their first offer.