U.S. Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview Details – Submitted application online and got contacted by a recruiter. Brought to onside and interview by the hiring manager and a few future colleagues. Everyone seemed extremely nice and professional. Standard behavior questions, questions regarding experiences on resume and a little bit of technical details or problem solving skills, which I was not quite realized at that time. The result was not surprising.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual. I sensed that some problem solving skill questions were hidden in the conversation.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Richfield, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me after I submitted my application at a college career fair. My first interview was with the HR person over the phone. My second interview was over the phone with the director of the position I was applying for. My third interview was in person with the collegues of the position. They asked the standard questions about background and skills and gave a lot of time to ask them questioins.

Interview Question – Standard questions. Asked about previous system experience, microsoft skills, plans for the next 5 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted their first offer.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!