U.S. Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Managers were very friendly, and asked insightful questions. They Seemed interested in all of my answers and made me feel as though I was part of the team before offering the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Was super easy. I was very confident about it. My confidence showed, so they wanted to hire me. You should have some kind of high level of sales background/ knowing banking helps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a university career fair. They were not allowed to give out business cards, but I obviously made an impression after handing in my resume since I was contacted before I even applied.The interview was through the phone. It was a while since my last interview, so I didn't really prepare myself, and I made my fair share of fatal errors. Didn't get a 2nd round, but didn't really mind since they were obviously looking for someone with a higher grade point average.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you experienced great customer service.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in November 2010.

Interview

Branch Manager recruited me and we had a 5 minute interview. District and Regional Ops managers interviewed next. Offer was made within a few days, in writing.

Interview Questions

• All questions are scenario related. EG : Have you ever had an unhappy customer? What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.....   1 Answer

Negotiation

A written offer, with little to no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2009.

Interview

Initially intervgiewed with branch manager. The intervew lasted about 45 minutes. Questions were common, such as tell me about a difficult customer and how you handled it. Sales questions about sales goals in the past and how you feel about sales and out bound ales activity. About an hour after this interview the assistant to the DM called me to schedule an interview the following week. This interview was purely management behavioral questions. How you would react to difficult employees, or customers. As well as tell me what you usually did in a day at previous job. I got nervous and did not expand on my answers. I believe this is why I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Denver, CO) in November 2008.

Interview

My interview was done over the phone because I lived out of state. Very easy, interviewed with the manager and then with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about sales. Not very interested in me as a person and my personality and how I interact with other. SALES, SALES, SALES!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations - take what they offer or walk away.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2011.

Interview

phone, 1 on 1, 1 on 1 with dm