U.S. Bank

U.S. Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in November 2011.

Met the recruiters at a university career fair. They were not allowed to give out business cards, but I obviously made an impression after handing in my resume since I was contacted before I even applied.The interview was through the phone. It was a while since my last interview, so I didn't really prepare myself, and I made my fair share of fatal errors. Didn't get a 2nd round, but didn't really mind since they were obviously looking for someone with a higher grade point average.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time where you experienced great customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in November 2010.

Branch Manager recruited me and we had a 5 minute interview. District and Regional Ops managers interviewed next. Offer was made within a few days, in writing.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are scenario related. EG : Have you ever had an unhappy customer? What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.....   View Answer
    A written offer, with little to no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2009.

Initially intervgiewed with branch manager. The intervew lasted about 45 minutes. Questions were common, such as tell me about a difficult customer and how you handled it. Sales questions about sales goals in the past and how you feel about sales and out bound ales activity. About an hour after this interview the assistant to the DM called me to schedule an interview the following week. This interview was purely management behavioral questions. How you would react to difficult employees, or customers. As well as tell me what you usually did in a day at previous job. I got nervous and did not expand on my answers. I believe this is why I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in November 2008.

My interview was done over the phone because I lived out of state. Very easy, interviewed with the manager and then with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were about sales. Not very interested in me as a person and my personality and how I interact with other. SALES, SALES, SALES!   Answer Question
    No negotiations - take what they offer or walk away.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2011.

phone, 1 on 1, 1 on 1 with dm