U.S. Bank Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

2.7

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2012.

very smooth and transparent process

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2011.

Got a call from Branch Manager then interviewed with District Manager. No set training program would be my only complaint, just thrown into the role.

Interview Questions
    They met me where I wanted to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Straight forward but very "standard" as to process and interview. As with most "modern" hiring practices it is designed to be expedient and "check the blocks" for skills, experience, etc. Probably miss the opportunity to meet and interview many good potential employees because they don't fit the qualification blocks exactly. The process is designed to be efficient and CYA more than to be effective. US Bank is no different than most large employees in this regard...too bad.

Interview Questions
    The only thing negotiable was the starting date

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interviewed by my hiring manager and a peer manager. Lasted about an hour. Great vibe from both. I came recommended from a friend so my experience may not be typical. Following that, I took a 30 minute phone interview through a vendor. This was a little awkward as the person asking the questions was not a hiring manager, therefore they could not clarify the questions. Very unusual.

Interview Questions
    • No curve balls during the in-person interview. The phone interview had a few, but I cannot remember specifics.   Answer Question
    Yes could negotiate. Took a pay cut but I knew I would have to going in. They were very good at coming up as far as they could. Reasonable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2013.

Asked to meet with the branch manager after talking with Human Resources. Had to pass a Gallup Test about my personality type. Talk with the District Manager.

Negotiated salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2009.

The interview consisted of explaining plenty of times of when you lead and how you can lead. They also are big on sales goals. If for some reason you are not the type to sale anything or be carefully scoped by sales goals then this job isn't for you. The interview process for a new hire is extensive and depending on the District Mgr, it can be very time consuming..

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current position or transfer? Asking the question 1 too many times.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2010.

The HR process is better than at most companies. I was contacted directly by the hiring manager for an interview. The interview process itself consisted of a lot of "behavioral based" questions and being given information about the company as opposed to being asked relevant work history questions.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Great process...little lengthy, but the company does a great job of it's due diligence search.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are completely normal and appropriate for the job.   Answer Question