U.S. Bank Interview Questions in Fargo, ND

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2014.

Long online application. Received phone call and did a phone interview first. After a few days I received an email and phone call to set up a live interview. The interview went well, they asked questions pertaining to the job.

General Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2013.

I went through a temp agency so they contacted the temp agency and the temp agency contacted me. Interview questions were pretty basic. Why do you want this job, what are you looking for here, where do you see yourself in ten years etc. All of the standard questions that get asked at most interviews.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2012.

Applied online, got a call a week later and the phone call was an impromptu phone interview. This threw me off guard, but I was offered an interview. It was easy, and was mostly behavioral questions. I got the job.

No negotiations.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2010.

I interviewed for 2 positions with the manager from each department. The questions asked were standard behavioral interview questions along with in depth discussions of each of the departments operations.