U.S. Bank

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied with a resume and cover letter. A day later i got a call from the branch manager to schedule an interview. Had interview, then they set me up with a second interview with a different branch manager. After that, I had a third in-person interview with a last branch manager. I waited a day or two for the last step before an offer, and that was a phone interview with the District Manager. The questions were mostly sales and behavior based type questions. Believe me, because I had three separate interviews and each one wanted to ask something the other two hadn't, so I had plenty of tricky questions. Nothing too hard though if you have relevant customer service or sales experience. the district manager told me I would hear back from my branch manager within a week after they deliberated. I heard back within a few hours with an offer. The entire process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – What was your greatest creative achievement at your previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They asked what my salary expectations were, I told them, and they offered a dollar more. There is room for negotiation.

In Store Banker I

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Was very professional and a great experience. Staff was very pleasant and manger was very knowledgeable. they were up front and honest about hours and what was expected. They kept in touch with me every step of the way and well informed.

Interview Question – how would i overcome a customer who was instant on refusing a sale   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i liked the offer they gave

Louisville, KY

I interviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2014.

Interview Details – applied online and same day got a call back to come in for an interview. had the interview which consisted of regular interview questions and a couple hours later got called in for a 2nd interview with a higher up. still in process.

Interview Question – what was your least favorite past job and why?   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at U.S. Bank in October 2012.

Interview Details – 2-3 interviews. Very personality oriented. No experience was needed.

Interview Question – How would you sell something that you cannot physically hand someone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You got the job at 'blank' dollars an hour, how does that sound?

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!