U.S. Bank Intern Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in December 2012.

Talked to a family friend who works at the bank and he gave me a contact email. The contact set up a full day interview with 5 different people, lunch included. Process went smoothly and I heard back within a few weeks that I got a position under one of the people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to this part of the bank?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2012.

The interview process was fairly similar to most. Started with an on-campus interview, 1 on 1. Then a few of us were selected to come to the New York office and a second round was conducted. The second round was great because I was able to meet with a few bankers, a trader as well as the head of the MSG here at US Bank.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing insanely difficult just know the company's background and how well the MSG has done in its first few years here.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2011.

I reached out to an alumnus of my university who passed my resume around various departments. I ultimately had interviews with 4 different departments (3 interviews in one day). I received an offer a week or so later.

Interview Questions
    • What attracts you to this industry?   Answer Question
    • If I asked you to create a financial model, would you be able to do that?
      (this department focused heavily on underwriting)
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2011.

Resume was circulated to different departments. Interested department heads decided whether to interview me. On interview day I met with 4 different departments within 3 interviews. Everyone was friendly and open. The process of hearing back took roughly 2 weeks and came through the HR office located in another state. I was invited to formally apply for the position online and then received the offer the next day.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2010.

It was a phone interview asking why I wanted to work in the Financial world, what my background was, what roles I have played in my University.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2010.

I applied through campus recruiting site. I was contacted for an initial screening phone interview. Phone interview was behavioral and a little bit of knowledge based questions. After that I was invited to the office for 3 half hour 1 on1 interviews consisting of similar questions. I was offered the position within a week of second interview. Interviewers were very friendly and nice during the interview. They really appreciated questions that I posed to them.

Interview Questions

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!