U.S. Bank Interview Questions

2.6

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Only one interview. Interviewed with the Manager and Assistant Manager. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable. Talked about ramdom things in the first two minutes so i relax then got into the interview questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They contacted me about a week later and told me the base pay (13.25) I didn't negociate.

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Sat with Manager and Assistant Manager at the same time and was asked a series of questions. They played good cop bad cop trying to see if they get a feel for how you really are and if you get nervous in situations were two different types of people are talking to you.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

I received a call a few days after applying online. The interview was scheduled for the next day. They primarily asked behavioral interview questions where you must explain how your past experience is relevant to the position you are applying for.

PMO Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

It was a simple interview based on behavioral type questions. Many questions seemed to be more subjective rather than objective. I believe it was because the person that did the interviewing did not have a technical background, therefore stuck to the subjective questions.

Sales Engineering Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

I was contacted for an interview by a US Bank recruiter. She scheduled a meeting and didn't show, and sent me a note to scheduler. I got back to her right away but she then disappeared. I called her and left two voice messages and no response.
    I found this to be disrespectful and a complete waste of my time.

See review

Case Manager Interview

Submitted resume and application on-line. Took them about a month to get back to me and interview was then scheduled 2 weeks later. Interview was with 2 people and was a "behavioral interview" type interview. They took turns asking the questions and both wrote what I said so there was a lot of awkward silence.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you did in the past at your job that did not work as you expected?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Sit down for lunch and questions were exchanged. I was recruited and I flipped the interview into asking what US Bank could offer me and how could I grow with US Bank. Second interview was at the branch location and more formal.

Interview Questions
    • How I dealt with different personalities and how I would be able to connect with clients big and small.   View Answer

Sales and Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2015.

It was a basic interview. The interviewers talked about the job and what it entails. Then got into my resume and finally about 5 behavior questions. Nothing hard. However, they thought I was interviewing for a position that I had not applied to. They asked if I wanted to continue the interview. In the end, they agreed that I was over qualified for an entry-level position and asked my permission to pass my resume along for a Supervisor/Manager position (which is what I thought I was interviewing for in the first place).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you failed at a project. What steps did you take to correct it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2015.

The interview was very professional and straightforward. It began with some light conversation to get comfortable, followed by an overview of the position. I had 2 people interview me, but the branch manager asked most of the questions. It was fairly quick and they answered all of the questions I brought in with me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a high stress situation you have been involved in, in the workplace.   Answer Question

Credit Review Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2015.

I had a phone interview for 30 minutes. They asked me to tell more about myself, my work experience and education. Afterwards, she explained me in detail the job duties, I could ask questions. The job description in job posting wasn't sufficient enough for me to understand that I have lack of experience for this position, that's why I haven't be chosen since my profile was little bit different.