U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Fraud Case Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

pretty easy, applied online and received a call within a few days to schedule an interview. Interviewed with 2 of the team managers in the department, both were laid back and easy to talk so the interview was pretty low key. was called the next day and offered position

Interview Questions

• They are very fond of behavioral questions so that was pretty much all I got during my interview....tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult coworker and how you handled the situation....etc   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called for a personal interview with the branch manager in two weeks. I applied for a part time position and I was contacted by the branch directly to get an interview. I'm still waiting to see if I will be employed ....

Instore Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

They seemed note worried about whether i was ok with the hours than if i was actually qualified for the job. I interviewed in person with the branch manager and then i was interviewed over the phone by a different branch manager and the District manager (on different calls). They all asked me the same thing "are you ok with the hours".

Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Confident & Easy. Want to make sure you are the right candidate for the position being offered. How dedicated are you to the company as well. Are you willing to learn and do what ever it takes to move to a higher position with in the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good leader   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Called in for a face to face interview after applying online. Was interviewed by the manager and assistant bank manager. They liked me and asked to work for them but had an interview later that day with the District Manager. Was a cake walk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for a higher Salary when I was called confirming I wanted the job since I was a college graduate with a business degree and needed more money for loans.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Clarksville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week for an in branch interview with the manager. She was very polite and professional but not intimidating. It was an easy interview as she went back & forth between her own personal questions and the question the company asks, if you have experience in banking or at least customer service you should be able to answer the questions fine.

Interview Questions

• Biggest accomplishment Time you had a conflict with supervisor, how'd you handle it? Time you gave BAD customer service, what did you do, how'd you fix it.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2015.

Interview

two interviews one with District Manager and Regional Manager each interview was about 30 min each on basic personal experiences and how would you manange your employees and customers

Interview Questions

• behavior questions and experiences in past jobs what situations you deal with and what did you learn from those situations. How would you manage your staff   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Burbank, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied to US Bank for a Universal Banker position online after seeing an opening. After applying for the position, the interview process was quick. They called me for a first interview and after passing it, they sent me for a second interview minutes after to another branch down the street. Once I passed the second interview I had one more interview which was a phone interview which took about 30 minutes. Within a week I had passed two face to face interviews and a third one which was a phone interview with someone of a higher position. It seemed repetitive but effective.

Interview Questions

• There are plenty of other candidates with banking experience, so why should we select you over them?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Managers were very friendly, and asked insightful questions. They Seemed interested in all of my answers and made me feel as though I was part of the team before offering the position.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Hamilton, OH).

Interview

I filled out an application. I was called for an interview and tests. I had another interview, and I was hired. The interviewer was very kind, and I believe she knew that I was very nervous. She made me feel at ease. I was told in the second interview that I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.