U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

I applied online. About 2 weeks later I got a call from the HR. He gave me full details about the job position and asked a few questions about myself. He then asked about an in person interview with one of the supervisors. There was standard behavioral questions. Interview won't be hard as long as you come in confident and show that you want the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with an unsatisfied customer? If so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    The pay was good but i had to later decline due to hours needed to work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

I applied online and got a call for interview within a week. Interviewed that same day by the csr manager. After that a second interview with the hiring manager that same day.

Branch Manager IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2010.

BS your whole interview, no real background checks. No one takes any ownership in their job so make everything up. It will never be check! The Gallup survey is a joke like the company. BS everything, best lies get you the best job at USB

One counter offer

Personal Banker Interview

Easy interview; informative; I was able to ask lots of questions and all were thoroughly answered; got a good feel for what I would be doing on the job; interview was one-on-one.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview process took about 2 weeks. Interview was very easy, standard questions (tell me about yourself, scenario based questions ) I met with 3 different groups of people and the first interview was a panel interview.

The position was more sales based with quotas and pipelines to meet on a weekly basis, I was looking for something more finance based.

Collector Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2014.

I was called in for an interview after filling out the online application. I met with two supervisors which I felt was normal. One supervisor did the writing and the other asked questions regarding previous experiences. At no point during the interview did we discus my previous employers. I was never asked what my past jobs were in detail. It was only evaluation type questions. The interview only lasted about 10 minutes. Odd. However, I did get the job. There was also no drug testing.

What negotiation phase.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

I applied for a bank teller position at US Bank and the processes took 1 week and I had an interview. The interview was easy 1:1 and he said that I will have 2 more interviews. The person who interviewed me was very nice and positive.After interview I wait 2 weeks and they didn't call me back. I call them and they said that they hire another person.

Interview Questions
    • The question was easy about your previous jobs and duties and he ask me about what salary I would like to have.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Only had phone interview with the big "boss", initial got an verbal offer, then after a few follow-ups, they no longer responded me. really unprofessional. At least, I deserve an answer/result!!!

Teller Chicago Ill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2014.

Interview was great and manager was nice friendly. I have years of experience in the teller department. The did stated he didn't know much about u s bank, cause merger. However he said i will received a call on friday. But three weeks past , so i decided to call the manager for an update. I was told that he made his offers to other tellers, and i should receive i e-mail soon. That wasn't what we discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about when you had to work with difficult co-worker, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales and Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

The process started with an online application. A few weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview with an HR representative. After that was a phone interview with the hiring manager, an in-person interview with hiring manager, and a final in-person interview with both the hiring manager and the district manager. All interview questions were very basic, more about getting to know you than questioning your skills and abilities.

No negotiation

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!