U.S. Bank

Teller Chicago Ill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2014.

Interview was great and manager was nice friendly. I have years of experience in the teller department. The did stated he didn't know much about u s bank, cause merger. However he said i will received a call on friday. But three weeks past , so i decided to call the manager for an update. I was told that he made his offers to other tellers, and i should receive i e-mail soon. That wasn't what we discussed in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about when you had to work with difficult co-worker, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

On Site Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2014.

Interviewed with US Bank in Milwaukee, WI and I had a great experience even if I don't get the job. I was not as nervous as I usually am with other interviews and my interviewer made me feel really comfortable and at ease. She was absolutely great. It was really like a normal interview, however, I was forewarned about thought provoking questions by the interviewer so just be on your A game and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to do something informal that you normally do formal to get things done. (I think that was more of a tricky question to see if you bend rules lol)   View Answer

Teller I Or II and Peak Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2014.

Panel of 2 approx. 2 week waiting period had 2 interviews short in time 15 - 30 min. communicate if you have applied for more than 1 branch as they work with each other not against. If your interested in additional positions they are hiring for ask some times its hard to see all the listings on the website

Interview Questions
    • The more detail you give in your answer the less questions they seem to ask. Made me feel relaxed they want to know if you fit with the family that is already existing and find out your personality.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grangeville, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grangeville, ID

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2014.

Applied for job online through local labor department. They called for an interview the following day. I met with the manager a few days later. Interview consisted of basic questions and a few situation questions.I was offered the position, via a phone call, a few days later. Email links were a little irritating. Some days they worked, others they didn't.

There was none.

Post Foreclosure Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

The culture within the bank is very high school, if you don't fit in with the popular crowd than no one talks to you including the managers.
    I've talked with many co workers and they all agree, the culture is very much who can suck up the most.

Interview Questions
    They do not negotiate really, at least in my department.

N/A Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. I did not have a phone interview, but I was called in for just one interview. When I had my interview, I met with two managers and they ask the typical questions about my educational background and past work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • They did not really ask any hard questions during my interview.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

I was phone screened, interviewed and brought in to do paperwork. There was a lot of confusion on my end with where I was going, talking to and even what I was being hired for. Once officially offered the start date kept changing. I was given 3 different start dates, all due to trainer availability.

I did not negotiate.

Teller I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

It was honestly the best interview I have gone to. It was basically a conversation about myself and about what I can offer to the company. I remember speaking to the Assistant Manager and the Teller Coordinator. They asked me numerous questions about past experiences.

Universal Banker II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Apply, Get a Call, Meet, Come for second interview with District Manager, and that's where they Hire you. usually you start a few weeks after this meeting because they have to run background checks and you need to visit HR.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate anything.

Teller I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2014.

Was called about one week after I applied for the position and set up an interview for about a week after that. The interview was fairly simple. It was just me and two interviewers. They asked me just some general questions such as why I was interested in the position, how I heard about it, what relative work experience do I have, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a difficult customer and how you approached the situation.   Answer Question