U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

I applied online and got a call for interview within a week. Interviewed that same day by the csr manager. After that a second interview with the hiring manager that same day.

Personal Banker Interview

Easy interview; informative; I was able to ask lots of questions and all were thoroughly answered; got a good feel for what I would be doing on the job; interview was one-on-one.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview process took about 2 weeks. Interview was very easy, standard questions (tell me about yourself, scenario based questions ) I met with 3 different groups of people and the first interview was a panel interview.

The position was more sales based with quotas and pipelines to meet on a weekly basis, I was looking for something more finance based.

Universal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2014.

Applied online. (on a Friday) They called that day to setup an interview for Monday. Interview lasted about an hour. Called 2 hours later with an offer. Was a super easy/relaxed interview with 2 store managers. They just want to know how you are, and what you are able to bring to the company.

none.

Universal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2014.

I filled out the application online, recieved a call for an interview a couple days later and set it up for the next day. Went in for the interview which was good we talked about both being new to area and he asked me about previous work experience focusing on how comfortable I am with selling items and my customer service skills. After that he said I will get another interview over the phone if chosen to move one to next step of hiring process. I got the phone interview about 2 weeks later. That went well she asked me about my selling experience and customer service. She also explained more about the position. After that I was pretty much hired but I had to talk to the district manager which was over the phone to get to know me a bit. Later the manager of the bank called and said I pretty much got the job and HR would have to call and give me an official offer. which took about a week. They send you an email to follow the direction to complete a background check, and that was it.

Interview Questions
    • In what way did your actions affect the way the business ran? I think that is how he worded it.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate didn't have experience as a banker.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

I applied for a bank teller position at US Bank and the processes took 1 week and I had an interview. The interview was easy 1:1 and he said that I will have 2 more interviews. The person who interviewed me was very nice and positive.After interview I wait 2 weeks and they didn't call me back. I call them and they said that they hire another person.

Interview Questions
    • The question was easy about your previous jobs and duties and he ask me about what salary I would like to have.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Only had phone interview with the big "boss", initial got an verbal offer, then after a few follow-ups, they no longer responded me. really unprofessional. At least, I deserve an answer/result!!!

Sales and Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

The process started with an online application. A few weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview with an HR representative. After that was a phone interview with the hiring manager, an in-person interview with hiring manager, and a final in-person interview with both the hiring manager and the district manager. All interview questions were very basic, more about getting to know you than questioning your skills and abilities.

No negotiation

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

It was a very pleasent hiring and Interview process it was very positive and friendly.The recruitor was very helpful, answered all my questions and looked into all my concerns. All conversations took place when I was able to get some personel time. The over all process was very postitive and went very smooth. The recruitor kept in touch with me over the weeks while waiting for management to approve my hire date.

Very pleasent

In-Store Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2014.

Applied on the 13th, Got a call back on the 14th, Interviewed on the 15th and received a call later that day with an offer. So, the hiring process seemed to be much quicker than other reviews, I used the law of attraction to get this job. That's why it came so fast, The Universe is great.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer came in upset that a check could not be processed that day but he needed the money, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    I was offered 14.45 and was more than happy to take such a generous offer. Let's get this money.