U.S. Bank

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottumwa, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2012.

First, I applied online. Then I was called back about two weeks later asking for an interview at the branch. I had the interview with the Store Manager, the Head Teller, and another manager. The interview went really well and everyone there was so nice and easy-going. I ended up not getting the job because they found someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you dealt with a rude customer.   Answer Question
    • How often do you meet your Metrics Goals at your current job?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in May 2012.

As an internal applicant, I met with the hiring manager for roughly an hour and then sat with our Senior credit officer for a second meeting. I found out later that their was over 5 internal candidates that made it to the second interview. The process took roughly 5 weeks due to vacations being scheduled by the hiring managers as well as the timing it takes for the position to become approved their our HR.

Interview Questions
    • They asked many questions about my accounting background as well as my ability to work by myself with little direction.   Answer Question
    The hiring manager was not willing to negotiate. She saad that they were presenting their best and final offer as their initial offer.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, IA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2012.

Had three short interviews with members of HR who all asked pretty much the same questions.. why do you want to work for US Bank, what makes you a good leader, etc. It seems they were really looking for someone with sales experience, and a true go-getter attitude. You definitely need to be prepared for the long work hours of a bank manager career

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2012.

Phone interview to start. Called back several weeks later for in person interview. Had interview. Several weeks went by, had second round of interviews. Bank manager seemed exhausted with interview process and uninterested. Totally turned me off from wanting to be employee of company.