Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Bank
- Teller (60)
- Personal Banker (44)
- Universal Banker (34)
- Teller I (27)
- Branch Manager (18)
- Customer Service Representative (16)
- In-Store Banker (14)
- Credit Analyst (12)
- Bank Teller (11)
- Manager (10)
- Banker (8)
- 24 Hour Call Center Personal Banker With Selling (8)
- Intern (8)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Customer Service Manager (8)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- In Store Banker I (6)
- Structured Finance Analyst (5)
- Teller Coordinator (5)
- Personal Banker II (5)
- Relationship Manager (5)
- Sales and Service Manager (4)
- Operations Manager (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Portfolio Analyst (4)
- In Store Banker (4)
- Teller II (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- SERVICE ADVISOR (4)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.
Simple and easy. I was shocked when HR was not involved in the process. Later I discovered that HR doesn't really do much. The Hiring Manager is responsible for doing all reference and interview process. What's the point on having an HR dept?
- BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2012.
2-3 interviews. Very personality oriented. No experience was needed.
- How would you sell something that you cannot physically hand someone. Answer Question
You got the job at 'blank' dollars an hour, how does that sound?
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2012.
it was quick and easy. i applied online, got a call a day later. was invited in for a panel interview, then it was a one on one interview and then i was offered the position.
- what are your qualifications? what do you expect a normal day to be? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2010.
I applied throught he website in Las Vegas, NV. I was interviewed by the Sales Manager and Regional Manager. There were both very polite and respectful.
- I was given a tax return and asked if that company was "bankable". 1 Answer
They said what they paid and I accepted.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review