U.S. Bank

Employer Engaged

U.S. Bank Leader Development Program Interview Questions

2.0

Leader Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Met with recruiters at a college fair, generally nice and incredibly helpful. However, went through to the penultimate round (in my case 3 out of 4) and never heard from them again, even though they had been very communicative from the befinning. Decided to just take a different offer from another company. Entire process took over a month and never even finished.

Interview Questions
  • are you willing to move around every 2 months for this job?
    are you willing to stay on for the 5-year program committent?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Leader Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2011.

I applied online and HR got in touch with me via telephone. I had a phone interview first then I went to an interview day with representatives from all areas of US Bank, management and HR. They were roughly 20 other people going for the same spot as me. After that, I had another phone interview which detailed what I would do in specific scenarios. Then, I had an interview with the District and Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Provide a time when you experienced a failure, and what did you do to better yourself in the future and how you handled it   View Answer