U.S. Bank Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Phone and Panel- talked with a recruiter on the phone, and then was offered and interview...did an interview with a panel of 2 people, it all took about an hour and half. I received a call shortly after that and was offered the position.

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process is long and they have you come back multiple times. Eight to ten separate interviews visits are not unheard of. The departments do not coordinate with each other. If you are not found to be an exact fit for the position, you need to start the process over again with HR. They do not seem that efficient. Often, human resources does not know wheat they are looking for and have bo

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

After applying online, I received an e-mail a few days later for a phone interview. The interviewer was on-time, pleasant, and the overall experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult, but the details of the job were a little different than I expected based on the information from the job posting. I could have prepared better for the interview if I would have known the details of the job up front.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Fargo, ND) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for 2 positions with the manager from each department. The questions asked were standard behavioral interview questions along with in depth discussions of each of the departments operations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Seattle, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

A phone interview, took a personality test, had a set of interviews with all of the district managers and the operations manager (two at a time) at the corporate office, and a last interview with the regional manager at the corporate office. Be knowledgeable about the company, the industry and what is going on in the economy. The managers all love to hear about any sales success that you have had in previous positions because of the high level of sales required for the position. The company is also very focused on customer satisfaction so if you are a relationship builder out of habit let them know about it in the interview, don't lie if you are not it won't necessarily hurt you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank (Fremont, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

telephone interview, behavioral questions, group interview

good

Manager Interview

Interview

an internal profiling tool was used that was done two years before the interview. interview process proceeded despite the fact that another candidate was offered position already. this is a reflection of the hiring manager, not the whole company.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in October 2009.

Interview

4 -5 Behavioral Based interviews. Very friendly and was impressed with the Interviewer's pride in their company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an initial offer and negotiated a higher offer. After a few days, they called me back and offered me something I could live with.