U.S. Bank Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

2.5

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

On Site Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2014.

Interviewed with US Bank in Milwaukee, WI and I had a great experience even if I don't get the job. I was not as nervous as I usually am with other interviews and my interviewer made me feel really comfortable and at ease. She was absolutely great. It was really like a normal interview, however, I was forewarned about thought provoking questions by the interviewer so just be on your A game and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to do something informal that you normally do formal to get things done. (I think that was more of a tricky question to see if you bend rules lol)   View Answer

Contact Center, Personal Banker W/Selling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

I applied online – interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2014.

I filled out an application online. Two days later, which is today, I was called and interviewed on the spot. She said she wants a second interview with her and another manager.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions yet...But she asked "Why are you interested in this position?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

There was a phone call to set up an phone interview. The phone interview was about 20 minutes long. After the phone interview I was asked to schedule an in person interview, which was about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • The lecture about how sales experience was a must and a huge part of the position even though the job description stated that there will be some sales.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2011.

Initial phone interview. Was told I would be getting another call to set up an in-person interview. Never got called back.
    They only asked me questions about my years of experience and if I was currently employed. Stuff that was already cleared stated on my resume.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in November 2010.

I was contacted by an outside recruiter that worked extensively with the employer to find staffing.
    First had a phone interview with the outside recruiter and we went over my past work experience in detail. The person doing the phone interview had the knowledge to understand what I was talking about. Also the person doing the phone interview was not someone from India or offshore. The second step was a group interview by the employer that lasted a couple of hours at he most. It seemed to be more of lets meet you and check your personality and attitude rather than a skills interview. There were two employees in the interview and the hiring manager was on a conference call. Following the interview I met each person in the database group. The company did a few more interviews and then I was offered the job. The recruiter was heavily involved and kept in constatnt contact with me.

Interview Questions
    • What role do you think your manager should play?   View Answer
    • What motivates you to come to work?   View Answer
    Negotiation was tricky. My past employer had been paying a salary that was well below the industry rate which made me look like a bad candidate to Human Resources or they questioned the pay increase. At one time I was really hurt when HR rejected the offer. The hiring manager had to pull some strings to get the okay. Basically I think it boiled down to to either hire me or the next person on the hiring list was going to cost the company $25K or more.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2010.

Phone interview, personality test, two in person interviews

Yes. Don't take the first offer

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2010.

The interview process was pretty standard incorporating knowledge assessment of the company, industry and education relating to the position. Study standard interview questions and be excited to be there. The group really wants people they see themselves working with.

Interview Questions
    • Explain one weakness and what you have done or are doing to overcome it.   Answer Question
    • We obviously don't yet know you, tell us about yourself, where you went to school and why you're here.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in January 2010.

I don't have any information to provide about the hiring and interview process. I don't have any information to provide about a most difficult or most unexpected question. I don't have any information to provide about the hiring and interview process.

Interview Questions
    • I don't have any information to provide about a most difficult or most unexpected question. I don't have any information to provide about a most difficult or most unexpected question.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2009.

I applied for a position online. 3 weeks later I received a phone call for a "pre-screen." At the end of the pre-screen, I was instucted to go downtown and take a skills test. 2 weeks later, I called the recruiter who was surprised I hadn't heard from anyone in the department or HR yet. It was a long, drawn out process, but all interviews and tests were basic.

Interview Questions
    I had another job offer at the time, I told the recruiter about it and they offered me 10% more than the other job was paying.

24 Hour Customer Service, Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2009.

I applied online and also called H.R. to draw attention to my application. About 7 days later I received a call. We briefly discussed my experience and why I was interested in the position. Then we made an appointment for a telephone interview for 3 days later. The telephone interview lasted approximately 20 minutes and consisted of only a handful of questions about my personality and work ethics. She briefly explained the duties of the job and how the pay structure works. At the conclusion I was told it would be another few days and I would receive a call to set up an in-person interview. 4 business days have now passed and I have not received a call for the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss your largest obstacle in your current position.   View Answer