U.S. Bank

U.S. Bank Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2009.

phone interviews, how can i explain that i will be good for the company to achieve the target goals , to satisfied the executives.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2011.

When I arrived 5 minutes early to the interview I was seated in a conference room. I, then, had to wait 20 minutes while the interviewer "grabbed a snack" as she told me. She then explained in wordy detail what the job entailed, then went to get the other 4 interviewers. I, never in my life, had 5 people interview me. It wasn't like I was interviewing for a manager position, I was interviewing for a filing clerk position. After they asked me questions like, "Who do you rate your Excel skills?" and "Do you have any days that you need off?" they took me on a tour of the facility. After asking me repeatedly if I had any questions (not to sound ignorant but it was a filing clerk position that they repeatedly told me what the job was about) I said no. I was polite, kind, and friendly. They decided I wasn't a right fit because I "lacked communication skills" was the first reason (my aunt works there and found this out). Afterwards they said that I didn't seem like I wanted the job.

Interview Questions