U.S. Bank

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview Details – Originally contacted by a retained recruiter regarding a position that had been open for some time. I had a 30 minute conversation with her, which led to an interview a few days later with the hiring manager. I was then asked to interview with 2 people who would be my peers. After that, broght in to meet a panel of co-workers. All in all, a pretty easy process.

Interview Question – No real curve balls. Besides the technical questions, there was a lot of conversation about being a good culture fit.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – I enjoyed the interview at U.S. Bank. I found the gentleman conducting the interview to be personable and comfortable to talk with. He explained why the positions were open, what the new department would do and his direction for the future. I thought it would be a good company to work for with very diverse options for future growth opportunities.

Interview Question – How would you convince someone to give you time to talk about risks?   Answer Question

Overland Park, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2011.

Interview Details – Typical interview.

Interview Question – Explain to me a time when you had a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!