U.S. Bank

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview Details – The interview process was quick and easy. I interviewed with the hiring manger over lunch. We chatted about my past history and future goals. We talked about personal life and hobbies. It was a very smooth and comfortable process.

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview Details – Initial communication was good...mostly via email and the corporate website. After you clear the initial hurdles, expect 2-3 face to face interviews lasting up to 90 minutes each. A federal background check is required.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at this bank more than Bank X?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Vacation is not negotiable but is based on seniority and type of position. All salaries are based on grade and level inside of a range for your position. Once you are hired you will figure out where in the range you are, but it's usually hard to do before you are in your given role to see how your salary compares to others.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!