U.S. Bank

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2014.

Was referred by an employee who sent my resume to HR. HR contacted me then asked me to fill out an application online for a job that they felt was the best fit. A couple weeks later I got a call to schedule a face-to-face interview. During the interview we went over my resume. The interviewers asked me several behavioral questions. We also discussed the company and the objectives of the position. The interview went well. I called and emailed to follow up several times in the following weeks. About 3 weeks after the interview I received a call with an offer. I had 24 hours to accept or decline.

Interview Questions
  • Name a specific time when you failed at something and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

The interview process was quick and easy. I interviewed with the hiring manger over lunch. We chatted about my past history and future goals. We talked about personal life and hobbies. It was a very smooth and comfortable process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Initial communication was good...mostly via email and the corporate website. After you clear the initial hurdles, expect 2-3 face to face interviews lasting up to 90 minutes each. A federal background check is required.

Interview Questions
    Vacation is not negotiable but is based on seniority and type of position. All salaries are based on grade and level inside of a range for your position. Once you are hired you will figure out where in the range you are, but it's usually hard to do before you are in your given role to see how your salary compares to others.