U.S. Bank Interview Questions in Richfield, MN

Updated Jul 10, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

First a 15-30 min phone interview. Asked basic things about my projects. 45 Min on site interview after that. They asked many questions about leadership ability, roles on teams, and whatnot. Not a whole lot of technical questions. Lots of situational questions regarding past teams and experiences. More of a "get to know you/your tendencies" type interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you met the CEO, what one question would you ask him? -Hard to think up something creative on the spot.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank.

Recruiter contacted me after I submitted my application at a college career fair. My first interview was with the HR person over the phone. My second interview was over the phone with the director of the position I was applying for. My third interview was in person with the collegues of the position. They asked the standard questions about background and skills and gave a lot of time to ask them questioins.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. Asked about previous system experience, microsoft skills, plans for the next 5 years.   Answer Question
    Accepted their first offer.

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2013.

I was submitted to U.S. Bank by a contracting agency. Had one interview with the hiring manager and one future coworker on site at their facility in Richfield. Then received an offer via the contracting agency.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about all of your job experience.   View Answer
    Accepted the rate specified by the contracting agency.

Mainframe Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2012.

The first step was a phone interview with one of the hiring managers. The second step consisted of a standardized logic aptitude test and an evaluation on written communication skills. The third step was an interview with 7 application managers at once. The fourth step was an informational interview with a senior-level staff member. The fifth and final step was an interview with 3 more application managers.

Interview Questions
    • You seem like a very humble man. Why do you not tout your achievements in a more "in your face" fashion?   Answer Question
    The job was entry level mainframe developer training, so the offer was non-negotiable.