U.S. Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in February 2009.

Interview Details – Most interviews are with several people at the same time. Once you get past the process they then do a background test and then you are hired.

Interview Question – Asked behavioral questions like what would you do if confronted be another co worker.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at U.S. Bank in April 2013.

Interview Details – A recruiter out of downtown Minneapolis called me regarding a Finance position - he found me originally on LinkedIn and actively sought me out by getting my phone number from a co-worker - after he was put in touch with her by calling the front desk for my employer. After having the phone screen the recruiter said he would definitely bring me in and would call me in 2-3 days to set up my first round interview. He n e v e r called. I followed up with a phone call, and later an email. NO RESPONSE. He is completely unprofessional and just plain RUDE. Don't say you're going to call back when you aren't going to. It takes 2 seconds to respond to an email, btw. Pathetic.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!