U.S. Bank

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2012.

I submit for the position via their website. Got an email from HR about 2 weeks later to schedule an 1 hour phone interview with the manager. Once I am done with the phone interview we scheduled an onsite about a week later. The onsite interview consists of 6 people: two managers, 2 developers, a development lead and an architect. The position is for their new Internet banking website and requires close collaboration with a vendor. The interview consists of quite a bit technical questions (conceptual, design, architecture etc). The group looks nice and being a bank it's fairly stable. Being one of the key projects at the bank pressure can be expected, but work environment looks decent.

Interview Questions

Got a similar offer from another company that's closer to me,

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2011.

Initial phone interview. Was told I would be getting another call to set up an in-person interview. Never got called back.
    They only asked me questions about my years of experience and if I was currently employed. Stuff that was already cleared stated on my resume.

Interview Questions