U.S. Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2012.

Interview Details – I submit for the position via their website. Got an email from HR about 2 weeks later to schedule an 1 hour phone interview with the manager. Once I am done with the phone interview we scheduled an onsite about a week later. The onsite interview consists of 6 people: two managers, 2 developers, a development lead and an architect. The position is for their new Internet banking website and requires close collaboration with a vendor. The interview consists of quite a bit technical questions (conceptual, design, architecture etc). The group looks nice and being a bank it's fairly stable. Being one of the key projects at the bank pressure can be expected, but work environment looks decent.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a similar offer from another company that's closer to me,

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Brookfield, WI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview. Was told I would be getting another call to set up an in-person interview. Never got called back.
They only asked me questions about my years of experience and if I was currently employed. Stuff that was already cleared stated on my resume.

Interview Question – are you currently employed?   View Answer

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!