U.S. Bank

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter to Phone Interview to Customer Service Manager... it was an extensive process that I felt was long and belabored.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your experiences and outlook.   View Answer
  • It's all about customer focus and a different banking experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate but in reality you aren't going to get much. I would have tried to negotiate more due to the fact that US Bank does not give raises on an annual basis.

Very Easy Interview

Cincinnati, OH

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at U.S. Bank in August 2011.

Interview Details – Great experience! I met with an experienced team leader who took ample time explaining the details of the position and the company. She was were very clear and concise. The interview was in a relaxed environment (Panera Bread), which tells me that they were thinking of me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to interview with US Bank?   View Answer
  • What is it about this position that you like?   View Answer

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at U.S. Bank in September 2008.

Interview Details – My interview is what I would call the gauntlet. I sat across the table with five different people in my first interview and they all graded me on different points for which they had outline questions. They scored me individually and averaged the scores outside of the interview. I was not necessarily qualified for the position that I was offered in the fact that I did not have the schooling finished, but I scored higher on personabillity than the other applicants.

It was quite a lengthy process however.

Interview Question – Please describe a time in which you managed more than one project at a time in relation to your job title here, and how you believe that it would help you in performing your job function as a small business banker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary up from what they had originially offered to me.

Worked for U.S. Bank? Contribute to the Community!